Fwd: [Advertising] 2022 Interdisciplinary Residency Program

RS
Rebecca Smyrl
Wed, Jun 23, 2021 11:29 AM

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: danielle@osgf.org
Date: Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 12:12 PM
Subject: [Advertising] 2022 Interdisciplinary Residency Program
To: secretary@guildofbookworkers.org

Danielle Eady (danielle@osgf.org) sent a message using the contact form at
https://guildofbookworkers.org/contact.

Hi there,
I'm reaching out on behalf of the Oak Spring Garden Foundation to let you
know that we are accepting applications to our 2022 Interdisciplinary
Residency Program now through July 15, 2021.  The program includes a 5-week
stay at our rural, and beautiful, site in Upperville, VA, and all residents
receive a $2,000 individual grant.  I think your audiences might also be
interested to learn know that we have a rare book library, with over 19,000
objects including many rare books and manuscripts.  Our on-site farm has
also
recently planted a few beds that include natural dye plants, plants that can
be used for papermaking, and a fiber plot.  Residents will be able to
harvest
these plants, and make appointments to utilize our library collection while
on site.  I would be really grateful if you could help us share information
about this program, and please reach out if you have any questions about the
program at all.
Warmly,
Danielle

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: <danielle@osgf.org> Date: Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 12:12 PM Subject: [Advertising] 2022 Interdisciplinary Residency Program To: <secretary@guildofbookworkers.org> Danielle Eady (danielle@osgf.org) sent a message using the contact form at https://guildofbookworkers.org/contact. Hi there, I'm reaching out on behalf of the Oak Spring Garden Foundation to let you know that we are accepting applications to our 2022 Interdisciplinary Residency Program now through July 15, 2021. The program includes a 5-week stay at our rural, and beautiful, site in Upperville, VA, and all residents receive a $2,000 individual grant. I think your audiences might also be interested to learn know that we have a rare book library, with over 19,000 objects including many rare books and manuscripts. Our on-site farm has also recently planted a few beds that include natural dye plants, plants that can be used for papermaking, and a fiber plot. Residents will be able to harvest these plants, and make appointments to utilize our library collection while on site. I would be really grateful if you could help us share information about this program, and please reach out if you have any questions about the program at all. Warmly, Danielle