gbw@list.guildofbookworkers.org

The email list for Guild of Book Workers member communications.

View all threads

new journal co-editor

SC
Susie Cobbledick
Sun, Oct 20, 2024 3:25 AM

Colleagues--

I am a co-editor of the Guild of Book Workers Journal. I am trying to get in touch with the recently elected new co-editor. We are going to be working together this year and I would like to touch base.

Does anyone on the list have any contact information for her? On our web site, her name is spelled "Rachael Baden," but I have also seen it spelled "Rachel Baader." I apologize to Rachel for misspelling here name, but I am not sure which is correct.

I have already sent 2 emails using the address that the Guild gave me with no response. I am beginning to suspect it is the wrong email.

Any help would be appreciated!

Best,

Susie Cobbledick
Book Conservator
Missouri Botanical Garden Library
GBWJ Co-editor

Colleagues-- I am a co-editor of the Guild of Book Workers Journal. I am trying to get in touch with the recently elected new co-editor. We are going to be working together this year and I would like to touch base. Does anyone on the list have any contact information for her? On our web site, her name is spelled "Rachael Baden," but I have also seen it spelled "Rachel Baader." I apologize to Rachel for misspelling here name, but I am not sure which is correct. I have already sent 2 emails using the address that the Guild gave me with no response. I am beginning to suspect it is the wrong email. Any help would be appreciated! Best, Susie Cobbledick Book Conservator Missouri Botanical Garden Library GBWJ Co-editor
PD
Peter D. Verheyen
Sun, Oct 20, 2024 1:36 PM

Assuming the online GBW directory is correct, there is neither a Baden or Baader listed. When looking at the ballot back whenever they were sent out I also noticed that. Also not finding anyone followupable via Google...

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder, Conservator & Librarian
Email | verheyen@philobiblon.com
Pressbengel Project Blog | https://pressbengel.blogspot.com
The Book Arts Web | https://www.philobiblon.com

I am a co-editor of the Guild of Book Workers Journal. I am trying to get in touch with the recently elected new co-editor. We are going to be working together this year and I would like to touch base.

Does anyone on the list have any contact information for her? On our web site, her name is spelled "Rachael Baden," but I have also seen it spelled "Rachel Baader." I apologize to Rachel for misspelling here name, but I am not sure which is correct.

I have already sent 2 emails using the address that the Guild gave me with no response. I am beginning to suspect it is the wrong email.

Any help would be appreciated!

Best,

Susie Cobbledick
Book Conservator
Missouri Botanical Garden Library
GBWJ Co-editor

Assuming the online GBW directory is correct, there is neither a Baden or Baader listed. When looking at the ballot back whenever they were sent out I also noticed that. Also not finding anyone followupable via Google... ________________________________________ Peter D. Verheyen Bookbinder, Conservator & Librarian Email | verheyen@philobiblon.com Pressbengel Project Blog | https://pressbengel.blogspot.com The Book Arts Web | https://www.philobiblon.com -----Original Message----- From: Susie Cobbledick <scobbledick@yahoo.com> Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2024 11:26 PM To: The Email List for Guild of Book Workers Member Communications <gbw@list.guildofbookworkers.org> Subject: [GBW] new journal co-editor Colleagues-- I am a co-editor of the Guild of Book Workers Journal. I am trying to get in touch with the recently elected new co-editor. We are going to be working together this year and I would like to touch base. Does anyone on the list have any contact information for her? On our web site, her name is spelled "Rachael Baden," but I have also seen it spelled "Rachel Baader." I apologize to Rachel for misspelling here name, but I am not sure which is correct. I have already sent 2 emails using the address that the Guild gave me with no response. I am beginning to suspect it is the wrong email. Any help would be appreciated! Best, Susie Cobbledick Book Conservator Missouri Botanical Garden Library GBWJ Co-editor
JP
Joan Pantsios
Sun, Oct 20, 2024 1:46 PM

There’s a Rachel Greene whose email is rkbaader@gmail.com mailto:rkbaader@gmail.com

On Oct 20, 2024, at 8:36 AM, Peter D. Verheyen verheyen@philobiblon.com wrote:

[...]

GBW: The email list for GBW member communications

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than "Re: Contents of GBW digest..."

For info about the list or to change your settings, visit: https://list.guildofbookworkers.org/list/gbw.list.guildofbookworkers.org

List subscribers who wish to manage their list specific settings will also need to register. Registration is NOT required to post/receive list messages. To register, go to: https://list.guildofbookworkers.org/register

For problems, contact the Communications Chair: communications@guildofbookworkers.org

There’s a Rachel Greene whose email is rkbaader@gmail.com <mailto:rkbaader@gmail.com> > On Oct 20, 2024, at 8:36 AM, Peter D. Verheyen <verheyen@philobiblon.com> wrote: > > Assuming the online GBW directory is correct, there is neither a Baden or Baader listed. When looking at the ballot back whenever they were sent out I also noticed that. Also not finding anyone followupable via Google... > > ________________________________________ > Peter D. Verheyen > Bookbinder, Conservator & Librarian > Email | verheyen@philobiblon.com > Pressbengel Project Blog | https://pressbengel.blogspot.com > The Book Arts Web | https://www.philobiblon.com > > -----Original Message----- > From: Susie Cobbledick <scobbledick@yahoo.com> > Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2024 11:26 PM > To: The Email List for Guild of Book Workers Member Communications <gbw@list.guildofbookworkers.org> > Subject: [GBW] new journal co-editor > > Colleagues-- > > I am a co-editor of the Guild of Book Workers Journal. I am trying to get in touch with the recently elected new co-editor. We are going to be working together this year and I would like to touch base. > > Does anyone on the list have any contact information for her? On our web site, her name is spelled "Rachael Baden," but I have also seen it spelled "Rachel Baader." I apologize to Rachel for misspelling here name, but I am not sure which is correct. > > I have already sent 2 emails using the address that the Guild gave me with no response. I am beginning to suspect it is the wrong email. > > Any help would be appreciated! > > Best, > > Susie Cobbledick > Book Conservator > Missouri Botanical Garden Library > GBWJ Co-editor > GBW: The email list for GBW member communications > > To post a message, send an email to gbw@list.guildofbookworkers.org > To unsubscribe by email, write to gbw-leave@list.guildofbookworkers.org > > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than "Re: Contents of GBW digest..." > > For info about the list or to change your settings, visit: https://list.guildofbookworkers.org/list/gbw.list.guildofbookworkers.org > > List subscribers who wish to manage their list specific settings will also need to register. Registration is NOT required to post/receive list messages. To register, go to: https://list.guildofbookworkers.org/register > > For problems, contact the Communications Chair: communications@guildofbookworkers.org