gbwchap@list.guildofbookworkers.org

Communication tool for the GBW Chapter Chairs

View all threads

Thanks Everyone!

BB
Brien Beidler
Thu, Oct 28, 2021 3:48 PM

Hi Lovely Chapter Chairs,

As it's my last day as VP, I just wanted to say thanks for putting up with
me these last 5 years! I've had a lot of fun, and am grateful I had the
chance to get to know you all better and work with you.

I also wanted to take this time to introduce you to Henry Hebert, who will
be taking over as VP. Many of you probably know Henry already, as he served
as our communications chair a few years ago. I think you'll be very excited
to work with him as his competence, efficiency, and organizational skills
far outstrip mine :)

Love to you all, and see you at Standards one of these days!

Gratefully,

Brien

--
Brien Beidler (he/him)
Beidler Made Books and Tools

Hi Lovely Chapter Chairs, As it's my last day as VP, I just wanted to say thanks for putting up with me these last 5 years! I've had a lot of fun, and am grateful I had the chance to get to know you all better and work with you. I also wanted to take this time to introduce you to Henry Hebert, who will be taking over as VP. Many of you probably know Henry already, as he served as our communications chair a few years ago. I think you'll be very excited to work with him as his competence, efficiency, and organizational skills far outstrip mine :) Love to you all, and see you at Standards one of these days! Gratefully, Brien -- Brien Beidler (he/him) Beidler Made Books and Tools beidlermade.com On Instagram @bhbeidler (843) 754 4671
KJ
Karen Jones
Thu, Oct 28, 2021 7:14 PM

Back at you, Brien! You’ve helped to bring the chapters together!!
Best,
Karen

KAREN JONES
Production & Design | Graphics/ Library Administration/ Lakewood

As it's my last day as VP, I just wanted to say thanks for putting up with me these last 5 years! I've had a lot of fun, and am grateful I had the chance to get to know you all better and work with you.

I also wanted to take this time to introduce you to Henry Hebert, who will be taking over as VP. Many of you probably know Henry already, as he served as our communications chair a few years ago. I think you'll be very excited to work with him as his competence, efficiency, and organizational skills far outstrip mine :)

Love to you all, and see you at Standards one of these days!

Gratefully,

Brien

--
Brien Beidler (he/him)
Beidler Made Books and Tools
beidlermade.comhttp://beidlermade.com
On Instagram @bhbeidler
(843) 754 4671

Back at you, Brien! You’ve helped to bring the chapters together!! Best, Karen KAREN JONES Production & Design | Graphics/ Library Administration/ Lakewood o: 303.275.2214 [cid:image006.jpg@01D7CBFD.B8264840]<https://jeffcolibrary.org/> From: Brien Beidler <writebrien@gmail.com> Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2021 9:49 AM To: Communication tool for the GBW Chapter Chairs <gbwchap@list.guildofbookworkers.org>; Henry Hebert <henry.j.hebert@gmail.com> Subject: [GBW_Chapters] Thanks Everyone! Hi Lovely Chapter Chairs, As it's my last day as VP, I just wanted to say thanks for putting up with me these last 5 years! I've had a lot of fun, and am grateful I had the chance to get to know you all better and work with you. I also wanted to take this time to introduce you to Henry Hebert, who will be taking over as VP. Many of you probably know Henry already, as he served as our communications chair a few years ago. I think you'll be very excited to work with him as his competence, efficiency, and organizational skills far outstrip mine :) Love to you all, and see you at Standards one of these days! Gratefully, Brien -- Brien Beidler (he/him) Beidler Made Books and Tools beidlermade.com<http://beidlermade.com> On Instagram @bhbeidler (843) 754 4671
JS
Jillian Sico
Thu, Oct 28, 2021 7:51 PM

Thanks so much Brien, you’re the best and the chapters will miss you!!

On Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 2:14 PM Karen Jones Karen.Jones@jeffcolibrary.org
wrote:

[...]

Thanks so much Brien, you’re the best and the chapters will miss you!! On Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 2:14 PM Karen Jones <Karen.Jones@jeffcolibrary.org> wrote: > Back at you, Brien! You’ve helped to bring the chapters together!! > > Best, > > Karen > > > > *KAREN JONES* > > Production & Design | *Graphics/ Library Administration/ Lakewood * > > > o: * 303.275.2214 * > > > > <https://jeffcolibrary.org/> > > > > > > > > *From:* Brien Beidler <writebrien@gmail.com> > *Sent:* Thursday, October 28, 2021 9:49 AM > *To:* Communication tool for the GBW Chapter Chairs < > gbwchap@list.guildofbookworkers.org>; Henry Hebert < > henry.j.hebert@gmail.com> > *Subject:* [GBW_Chapters] Thanks Everyone! > > > > Hi Lovely Chapter Chairs, > > > > As it's my last day as VP, I just wanted to say thanks for putting up with > me these last 5 years! I've had a lot of fun, and am grateful I had the > chance to get to know you all better and work with you. > > > > I also wanted to take this time to introduce you to Henry Hebert, who will > be taking over as VP. Many of you probably know Henry already, as he served > as our communications chair a few years ago. I think you'll be very excited > to work with him as his competence, efficiency, and organizational skills > far outstrip mine :) > > > > Love to you all, and see you at Standards one of these days! > > > > Gratefully, > > > > Brien > > > -- > > Brien Beidler (he/him) > > Beidler Made Books and Tools > > beidlermade.com > > On Instagram @bhbeidler > > (843) 754 4671 > _______________________________________________ > GBWCHAP mailing list -- gbwchap@list.guildofbookworkers.org > To unsubscribe send an email to gbwchap-leave@list.guildofbookworkers.org >
BC
Beth Curren
Wed, Nov 3, 2021 12:23 AM

Dear Brien,

On behalf of Potomac, thank you for your energy and new ideas that have
sparked conversation and important change for the better in our
organization!

Nora, for the Potomac.

wrote:

[...]

Dear Brien, On behalf of Potomac, thank you for your energy and new ideas that have sparked conversation and important change for the better in our organization! Nora, for the Potomac. On Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 15:51 Jillian Sico <jillian.mary@gmail.com> wrote: > Thanks so much Brien, you’re the best and the chapters will miss you!! > > On Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 2:14 PM Karen Jones <Karen.Jones@jeffcolibrary.org> > wrote: > >> Back at you, Brien! You’ve helped to bring the chapters together!! >> >> Best, >> >> Karen >> >> >> >> *KAREN JONES* >> >> Production & Design | *Graphics/ Library Administration/ Lakewood * >> >> >> o: * 303.275.2214 * >> >> >> >> <https://jeffcolibrary.org/> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> *From:* Brien Beidler <writebrien@gmail.com> >> *Sent:* Thursday, October 28, 2021 9:49 AM >> *To:* Communication tool for the GBW Chapter Chairs < >> gbwchap@list.guildofbookworkers.org>; Henry Hebert < >> henry.j.hebert@gmail.com> >> *Subject:* [GBW_Chapters] Thanks Everyone! >> >> >> >> Hi Lovely Chapter Chairs, >> >> >> >> As it's my last day as VP, I just wanted to say thanks for putting up >> with me these last 5 years! I've had a lot of fun, and am grateful I had >> the chance to get to know you all better and work with you. >> >> >> >> I also wanted to take this time to introduce you to Henry Hebert, who >> will be taking over as VP. Many of you probably know Henry already, as he >> served as our communications chair a few years ago. I think you'll be very >> excited to work with him as his competence, efficiency, and organizational >> skills far outstrip mine :) >> >> >> >> Love to you all, and see you at Standards one of these days! >> >> >> >> Gratefully, >> >> >> >> Brien >> >> >> -- >> >> Brien Beidler (he/him) >> >> Beidler Made Books and Tools >> >> beidlermade.com >> >> On Instagram @bhbeidler >> >> (843) 754 4671 >> _______________________________________________ >> GBWCHAP mailing list -- gbwchap@list.guildofbookworkers.org >> To unsubscribe send an email to gbwchap-leave@list.guildofbookworkers.org >> > _______________________________________________ > GBWCHAP mailing list -- gbwchap@list.guildofbookworkers.org > To unsubscribe send an email to gbwchap-leave@list.guildofbookworkers.org >