Re: Tonight's meeting

PC
Potomac Chapter
Thu, Oct 26, 2023 10:25 PM

Agreed from Potomac, per Pres Kate Levy’s email of Oct 9, next board mtg is
11/16.

@Marianna/Communications, when you are able please update board area
permissions for Potomac per Volunteer Roster, i.e. add Shireen, remove
Shannon, & update addresses for others as listed.  Hope all is well!

~ Nora

On Thu, Oct 26, 2023 at 18:02 Susie Cobbledick via GBWEXEC <
gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Susie Cobbledick Susan.Cobbledick@mobot.org
To: Communication tool for the GBW Board of Directors <
gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org>
Bcc:
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 22:02:07 +0000
Subject: [GBW_EXEC] Re: Tonight's meeting
I was about to post the same question. I have been going back through my
emails and also came to the conclusion that the next meeting was November
16th.

Susie Cobbledick

From: Susie Cobbledick via GBWEXEC gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org
To: Communication tool for the GBW Board of Directors <
gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org>
Cc: Susie Cobbledick Susan.Cobbledick@mobot.org
Bcc:
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 22:02:07 +0000

Agreed from Potomac, per Pres Kate Levy’s email of Oct 9, next board mtg is 11/16. @Marianna/Communications, when you are able please update board area permissions for Potomac per Volunteer Roster, i.e. add Shireen, remove Shannon, & update addresses for others as listed. Hope all is well! ~ Nora On Thu, Oct 26, 2023 at 18:02 Susie Cobbledick via GBWEXEC < gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org> wrote: > > > > ---------- Forwarded message ---------- > From: Susie Cobbledick <Susan.Cobbledick@mobot.org> > To: Communication tool for the GBW Board of Directors < > gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org> > Cc: > Bcc: > Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 22:02:07 +0000 > Subject: [GBW_EXEC] Re: Tonight's meeting > I was about to post the same question. I have been going back through my > emails and also came to the conclusion that the next meeting was November > 16th. > > Susie Cobbledick > > -----Original Message----- > From: REBECCA CHAMLEE <rchamlee@mac.com> > Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2023 5:00 PM > To: Communication tool for the GBW Board of Directors < > gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org> > Subject: [GBW_EXEC] Re: Tonight's meeting > > Do we have a meeting tonight? > > I thought the next one was November 16, 2023 7:30pm EST. > > Am I wrong? > > > REBECCA CHAMLEE > rchamlee@mac.com > > Pie In The Sky Press > http://pieintheskypress.com > > > > > > > > > > > On Oct 26, 2023, at 2:57 PM, Marianna Brotherton Crabbs < > communications@guildofbookworkers.org> wrote: > > > > > > Hi all, > > Something unexpected has come up and I won't be able to make it tonight. > I don't have much to report, as I'm sure Henry covered all of the ins and > outs of the website upgrade at Standards. > > > > I would like to launch our Find a Book Worker page, so if anyone has any > feedback on making that live, please email me. I receive several inquiries > a month about looking for local binders from non-members and I would love > to be able to point them to this page. > > > > As a note to any new national chairs/ chapter chairs: Please contact me > if you need any help with your official email account, or need to be > subscribed to our board listservs, or be granted permissions to access our > board area of the website. We are keeping a roster of who is serving, so > just drop me a note about which chapters have changed leadership, and who > is bowing out. > > > > And lastly, we have 5 submissions to our volunteer page, so yay for > that! > > > > Thanks again to all our new board members, and a HUGE welcome! Looking > forward to serving with you all. > > Marianna > > Communications > > > > > > -- > > ___________________________________________________________ > > Communications Chair for the Guild of Book Workers > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups "California Chapter" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an email to californiagroup+unsubscribe@guildofbookworkers.org. > > _______________________________________________ > > GBWEXEC mailing list -- gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org > > To unsubscribe send an email to > gbwexec-leave@list.guildofbookworkers.org > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups "California Chapter" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an email to californiagroup+unsubscribe@guildofbookworkers.org. > > > ---------- Forwarded message ---------- > From: Susie Cobbledick via GBWEXEC <gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org> > To: Communication tool for the GBW Board of Directors < > gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org> > Cc: Susie Cobbledick <Susan.Cobbledick@mobot.org> > Bcc: > Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 22:02:07 +0000 > Subject: [GBW_EXEC] Re: Tonight's meeting > _______________________________________________ > GBWEXEC mailing list -- gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org > To unsubscribe send an email to gbwexec-leave@list.guildofbookworkers.org >