gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org

Communication tool for the GBW Board of Directors

View all threads

Tonight's meeting

MB
Marianna Brotherton Crabbs
Thu, Oct 26, 2023 9:57 PM

Hi all,
Something unexpected has come up and I won't be able to make it tonight. I
don't have much to report, as I'm sure Henry covered all of the ins and
outs of the website upgrade at Standards.

I would like to launch our Find a Book Worker page, so if anyone has any
feedback on making that live, please email me. I receive several inquiries
a month about looking for local binders from non-members and I would love
to be able to point them to this page.

As a note to any new national chairs/ chapter chairs: Please contact me if
you need any help with your official email account, or need to be
subscribed to our board listservs, or be granted permissions to access our
board area of the website. We are keeping a roster of who is serving, so
just drop me a note about which chapters have changed leadership, and who
is bowing out.

And lastly, we have 5 submissions to our volunteer page, so yay for that!

Thanks again to all our new board members, and a HUGE welcome! Looking
forward to serving with you all.
Marianna
Communications

--

Communications Chair for the Guild of Book Workers

[...]
RC
REBECCA CHAMLEE
Thu, Oct 26, 2023 10:00 PM

Do we have a meeting tonight?

I thought the next one was November 16, 2023 7:30pm EST.

Am I wrong?

REBECCA CHAMLEE
rchamlee@mac.com

Pie In The Sky Press
http://pieintheskypress.com

On Oct 26, 2023, at 2:57 PM, Marianna Brotherton Crabbs communications@guildofbookworkers.org wrote:

[...]

Do we have a meeting tonight? I thought the next one was November 16, 2023 7:30pm EST. Am I wrong? REBECCA CHAMLEE rchamlee@mac.com Pie In The Sky Press http://pieintheskypress.com > On Oct 26, 2023, at 2:57 PM, Marianna Brotherton Crabbs <communications@guildofbookworkers.org> wrote: > > > Hi all, > Something unexpected has come up and I won't be able to make it tonight. I don't have much to report, as I'm sure Henry covered all of the ins and outs of the website upgrade at Standards. > > I would like to launch our Find a Book Worker page, so if anyone has any feedback on making that live, please email me. I receive several inquiries a month about looking for local binders from non-members and I would love to be able to point them to this page. > > As a note to any new national chairs/ chapter chairs: Please contact me if you need any help with your official email account, or need to be subscribed to our board listservs, or be granted permissions to access our board area of the website. We are keeping a roster of who is serving, so just drop me a note about which chapters have changed leadership, and who is bowing out. > > And lastly, we have 5 submissions to our volunteer page, so yay for that! > > Thanks again to all our new board members, and a HUGE welcome! Looking forward to serving with you all. > Marianna > Communications > > > -- > ___________________________________________________________ > Communications Chair for the Guild of Book Workers > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "California Chapter" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to californiagroup+unsubscribe@guildofbookworkers.org. > _______________________________________________ > GBWEXEC mailing list -- gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org > To unsubscribe send an email to gbwexec-leave@list.guildofbookworkers.org > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "California Chapter" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to californiagroup+unsubscribe@guildofbookworkers.org.
SC
Susie Cobbledick
Thu, Oct 26, 2023 10:02 PM

I was about to post the same question. I have been going back through my emails and also came to the conclusion that the next meeting was November 16th.

Susie Cobbledick

[...]

I was about to post the same question. I have been going back through my emails and also came to the conclusion that the next meeting was November 16th. Susie Cobbledick -----Original Message----- From: REBECCA CHAMLEE <rchamlee@mac.com> Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2023 5:00 PM To: Communication tool for the GBW Board of Directors <gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org> Subject: [GBW_EXEC] Re: Tonight's meeting Do we have a meeting tonight? I thought the next one was November 16, 2023 7:30pm EST. Am I wrong? REBECCA CHAMLEE rchamlee@mac.com Pie In The Sky Press http://pieintheskypress.com > On Oct 26, 2023, at 2:57 PM, Marianna Brotherton Crabbs <communications@guildofbookworkers.org> wrote: > > > Hi all, > Something unexpected has come up and I won't be able to make it tonight. I don't have much to report, as I'm sure Henry covered all of the ins and outs of the website upgrade at Standards. > > I would like to launch our Find a Book Worker page, so if anyone has any feedback on making that live, please email me. I receive several inquiries a month about looking for local binders from non-members and I would love to be able to point them to this page. > > As a note to any new national chairs/ chapter chairs: Please contact me if you need any help with your official email account, or need to be subscribed to our board listservs, or be granted permissions to access our board area of the website. We are keeping a roster of who is serving, so just drop me a note about which chapters have changed leadership, and who is bowing out. > > And lastly, we have 5 submissions to our volunteer page, so yay for that! > > Thanks again to all our new board members, and a HUGE welcome! Looking forward to serving with you all. > Marianna > Communications > > > -- > ___________________________________________________________ > Communications Chair for the Guild of Book Workers > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "California Chapter" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to californiagroup+unsubscribe@guildofbookworkers.org. > _______________________________________________ > GBWEXEC mailing list -- gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org > To unsubscribe send an email to gbwexec-leave@list.guildofbookworkers.org > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "California Chapter" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to californiagroup+unsubscribe@guildofbookworkers.org.
GN
GBW Newsletter Editor
Thu, Oct 26, 2023 10:22 PM

The fine print: "Please note that the next meeting is 10 days from today."

I expect that we will meet today.

Newsletter Committee
guildofbookworkers.org

[...]

The fine print: "Please note that the next meeting is 10 days from today." I expect that we will meet today. Newsletter Committee guildofbookworkers.org > On Oct 26, 2023, at 2:57 PM, Marianna Brotherton Crabbs <communications@guildofbookworkers.org> wrote: > >  > > Hi all, > Something unexpected has come up and I won't be able to make it tonight. I don't have much to report, as I'm sure Henry covered all of the ins and outs of the website upgrade at Standards. > > I would like to launch our Find a Book Worker page, so if anyone has any feedback on making that live, please email me. I receive several inquiries a month about looking for local binders from non-members and I would love to be able to point them to this page. > > As a note to any new national chairs/ chapter chairs: Please contact me if you need any help with your official email account, or need to be subscribed to our board listservs, or be granted permissions to access our board area of the website. We are keeping a roster of who is serving, so just drop me a note about which chapters have changed leadership, and who is bowing out. > > And lastly, we have 5 submissions to our volunteer page, so yay for that! > > Thanks again to all our new board members, and a HUGE welcome! Looking forward to serving with you all. > Marianna > Communications > > > -- > ___________________________________________________________ > Communications Chair for the Guild of Book Workers > _______________________________________________ > GBWEXEC mailing list -- gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org > To unsubscribe send an email to gbwexec-leave@list.guildofbookworkers.org
SC
Susie Cobbledick
Thu, Oct 26, 2023 10:25 PM

But isn't that reference from 2022?

Susie C

[...]

But isn't that reference from 2022? Susie C -----Original Message----- From: GBW Newsletter Editor <newsletter@guildofbookworkers.org> Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2023 5:23 PM To: Communication tool for the GBW Board of Directors <gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org> Subject: [GBW_EXEC] Re: Tonight's meeting The fine print: "Please note that the next meeting is 10 days from today." I expect that we will meet today. Newsletter Committee guildofbookworkers.org > On Oct 26, 2023, at 2:57 PM, Marianna Brotherton Crabbs <communications@guildofbookworkers.org> wrote: > >  > > Hi all, > Something unexpected has come up and I won't be able to make it tonight. I don't have much to report, as I'm sure Henry covered all of the ins and outs of the website upgrade at Standards. > > I would like to launch our Find a Book Worker page, so if anyone has any feedback on making that live, please email me. I receive several inquiries a month about looking for local binders from non-members and I would love to be able to point them to this page. > > As a note to any new national chairs/ chapter chairs: Please contact me if you need any help with your official email account, or need to be subscribed to our board listservs, or be granted permissions to access our board area of the website. We are keeping a roster of who is serving, so just drop me a note about which chapters have changed leadership, and who is bowing out. > > And lastly, we have 5 submissions to our volunteer page, so yay for that! > > Thanks again to all our new board members, and a HUGE welcome! Looking forward to serving with you all. > Marianna > Communications > > > -- > ___________________________________________________________ > Communications Chair for the Guild of Book Workers > _______________________________________________ > GBWEXEC mailing list -- gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org > To unsubscribe send an email to > gbwexec-leave@list.guildofbookworkers.org _______________________________________________ GBWEXEC mailing list -- gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org To unsubscribe send an email to gbwexec-leave@list.guildofbookworkers.org
GP
GBW President
Thu, Oct 26, 2023 11:13 PM

Hi all,
Our next board meeting is not until November 16. I sent out the 2023-2024
meeting schedule a couple of weeks ago and the updated schedule should be
in the board area as well. I’m sorry if there has been any confusion.
Thanks,
Kate

On Thu, Oct 26, 2023 at 5:57 PM Marianna Brotherton Crabbs <
[...]

Hi all, Our next board meeting is not until November 16. I sent out the 2023-2024 meeting schedule a couple of weeks ago and the updated schedule should be in the board area as well. I’m sorry if there has been any confusion. Thanks, Kate On Thu, Oct 26, 2023 at 5:57 PM Marianna Brotherton Crabbs < communications@guildofbookworkers.org> wrote: > > Hi all, > Something unexpected has come up and I won't be able to make it tonight. I > don't have much to report, as I'm sure Henry covered all of the ins and > outs of the website upgrade at Standards. > > I would like to launch our Find a Book Worker page, so if anyone has any > feedback on making that live, please email me. I receive several inquiries > a month about looking for local binders from non-members and I would love > to be able to point them to this page. > > As a note to any new national chairs/ chapter chairs: Please contact me if > you need any help with your official email account, or need to be > subscribed to our board listservs, or be granted permissions to access our > board area of the website. We are keeping a roster of who is serving, so > just drop me a note about which chapters have changed leadership, and who > is bowing out. > > And lastly, we have 5 submissions to our volunteer page, so yay for that! > > Thanks again to all our new board members, and a HUGE welcome! Looking > forward to serving with you all. > Marianna > Communications > > > -- > ___________________________________________________________ > Communications Chair for the Guild of Book Workers > _______________________________________________ > GBWEXEC mailing list -- gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org > To unsubscribe send an email to gbwexec-leave@list.guildofbookworkers.org >