gbwexec@list.guildofbookworkers.org

Communication tool for the GBW Board of Directors

View all threads

April deadline & February Newsletter Delay

GN
GBW Newsletter Editor
Mon, Feb 12, 2024 6:53 PM

Dear Guild executive board,

Our printer encountered a mechanical glitch in the midst of printing our
February Newsletter. The publication has arrived at the mail house and
should be winging its way to us all shortly. Apologies from them to all of
us and our readers.

The deadline for content in the April edition is March 1st. Please send any
news, notes, &c. by then.

Yrs,

Bridget & Emily & Lindsey

--
Newsletter Committee
Guild of Book Workers Newsletter

Dear Guild executive board, Our printer encountered a mechanical glitch in the midst of printing our February Newsletter. The publication has arrived at the mail house and should be winging its way to us all shortly. Apologies from them to all of us and our readers. The deadline for content in the April edition is March 1st. Please send any news, notes, &c. by then. Yrs, Bridget & Emily & Lindsey -- Newsletter Committee Guild of Book Workers Newsletter
SC
Susie Cobbledick
Mon, Feb 12, 2024 6:58 PM

Folks—

How opportune! I have some questions to ask about working with advertisers. Do you think we could just have a phone conversation some time?

Just let me know.

Susie Cobbledick
Book Conservator
Missouri Botanical Garden Library