[GBW] Bill Mintner's Glue Brush Holder

William Minter wminterbook at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 19:02:26 EST 2015

Hi Rachel,
Glad to hear that you liked the Brush Keeper.
For those who missed Standards, the keeper is a plastic sandwich box made
by Tupperware with a hinged lid (upper and lower halves are identical). Two
holes were drilled for brush handles and a wet sponge keeps the interior
moist between uses of the brush. Over the years, I have accidentally left a
brush in this manner overnight and it was still pliable in the morning,
ready for use  --- though that was not the intention. Attached is a photo.
A few boxes are available.
Bill

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA 16695