[GBW] Water Alarm for Disaster Preparedness

Bill Whitley bill at imprimatur.com
Thu May 21 19:25:12 EDT 2015

Hi Bill,

This is not a commercial application, but I use an Insteon water leak sensor in my cellar, connected via wifi to a hub which plugs into a wifi router. Works like a charm.

The sensor is $35, the hub around $80.

	http://www.insteon.com/leak-sensor <http://www.insteon.com/leak-sensor>

	http://www.insteon.com/insteon-hub <http://www.insteon.com/insteon-hub>

There’s an iPhone app to check status, and label multiple sensors.

This sends an your email addresse(s) to you to alert on leak detection. I can detect no lag time in reporting. You can add additional sensors for monitoring additional areas, motion detection, or even video surveillance.

Sets up very easily.

Bill Whitley
Fort Collins CO