[GBW] Water Alarm for Disaster Preparedness

WILLIAM DEAN MINTER wdm14 at psu.edu
Thu May 21 19:03:01 EDT 2015

All,
We are gathering information for a disaster preparedness workshop for our branch campus libraries. While we have many items to share, we are also interested in knowing if anyone has experience with a water alarm that sends a message to a cell phone. If anyone uses the La Crosse Technology Alert -- https://www.lacrossetechnology.com/alerts/remote-water-leak-detector-early-warning-alerts.php -- or other similar system, we would appreciate hearing from you.
Thanks.
Bill Minter

William Minter
Senior Book Conservator
Digitization and Preservation Department
The Pennsylvania State University
402 Pattee Library
University Park, PA 16802
Phone: 814-863-2885