[GBW] FW: Business Closing + Equipment Sale

Henry Hebert communications at guildofbookworkers.org
Mon May 18 11:20:58 EDT 2015

I have hired a company to facilitate a sale of all assets, equipment and
inventory. The sale is scheduled for the weekend beginning June 4th. The
company that we have hired has begun to post older equipment that we have
on display in our lobby; essentially museum pieces, although they are still
functional.

http://www.redwagones.com/for-sale/
http://www.redwagones.com/old-school-bindery/

They will continue to add photos over the next week of the equipment that
we are using daily.

My specialties are commercial and personal book binding, screen printing,
pad printing and foil stamping. We have equipment for making book covers by
hand.

We have foil stamping machines for stamping single lines or by using metal
stamping dies. These are used to stamp book covers. Many drawers of loose
type for foil stamping. um......A screen printing machine that prints flat
and round. Also a 1-color pad printing machine. The decorating that we do
for Specialty Advertising could be adopted by someone if they purchased the
printing equipment.

If you know of anyone that would be interested please forward the
information. I am available to discuss if they would like more information
or additional pictures, etc.

Thank you very much.
Regards,
Frankie Daniels

SKIVERS BOOK CRAFT STUDIO LLC
& Blue Door Specialties
250 Mill Street, Suite #5
Taylors, SC 29687
864.991.8711
www.SkiversStudio.com <http://www.skiversstudio.com/>
Order online: skivers-studio.myshopify.com