[GBW] Voting - 2015 Guild Elections

Catherine Burkhard bookltrs at att.net
Sat Jul 18 13:49:00 EDT 2015

This is a reminder to exercise your privilege of voting for members of your
Board of Directors in this 2015 Election of Officers.

Deadline is Friday,  July 31, 2015.

There are 7 positions up for vote -- note that the Membership position has
two candidates....so only vote allowed for this office.

If you have not yet voted, go to
>www.guildofbookworkers.org<
Sign in (at bottom of screen) and then click on the link to vote.

If you have problems trying to vote online, go to:
>communications at guildofbookworkers.org<

Those of you who have received a paper ballot, the deadline is also July 31
-- that is, ballot must be postmarked by July 31!   If you still wish to
vote by paper ballot rather than online, please contact me, providing your
full mailing address, and I'll quickly send you a ballot.  Don't delay on
this.

Thanks for voting.

Catherine Burkhard, Secretary