[GBW] Journal Digitization Project is Complete

Henry Hebert communications at guildofbookworkers.org
Mon Jul 6 13:18:15 EDT 2015

I promised updates on the journal digitization project, and I am here to
deliver. All back issues of the journal have been digitized and are now
available through the website:

https://guildofbookworkers.org/journal

Hopefully I've got all the links right - please let me know if any are
broken or mismatched.

Special thanks to Cara Schlesinger and Ann Frellsen for helping me organize
this and a huge thanks to Emily Martin for digging going through the
Archives in Iowa and packing missing issues up for me.

There is some really fantastic content in these. Hope you enjoy!
HH