[GBW] Karen Hanmer Book Arts interview

Karen Hanmer karen at karenhanmer.com
Sun Dec 29 09:43:10 EST 2013

Dear friends and colleagues,

I've been interviewed in weekly installments this month on Erin
Fletcher's Flash of the Hand blog. The final installment was posted this
morning.

http://www.herringbonebindery.com/blog/?s=hanmer+

Erin asked thoughtful questions about technique, editioning, the value
of becoming involved with book arts organizations, and promoting one's work.

Please take a look.

Happy new year to all.

Karen

--
Karen Hanmer
karen at karenhanmer.com
www.karenhanmer.com

Karen Hanmer Book Arts. Since 1997 answering the question
"What will I do with my liberal arts degree?"

December 2013 interview online here: http://tinyurl.com/qxdx67x

Recent bindings and artists' books:
http://www.karenhanmer.com/gallery/?gallery=newwork

Thrifty Picks gallery of modestly priced multiples:
http://www.karenhanmer.com/thriftypicks

October 2014 Guild of Book Workers: Viva Las Vegas!