[GBW] GBW Member Survey results - now online

Karen Hanmer karen at karenhanmer.com
Thu Dec 12 12:35:43 EST 2013

What a monumental undertaking!

Thank you, Bexx and your team for writing the survey, analyzing the
results, and especially developing the recommendations. They will be
invaluable as our GBW moves forward.

--
Karen Hanmer
karen at karenhanmer.com
www.karenhanmer.com

Karen Hanmer Book Arts. Since 1997 answering the question
"What will I do with my liberal arts degree?"

December 2013 interview online here: http://tinyurl.com/qxdx67x

Recent bindings and artists' books:
http://www.karenhanmer.com/gallery/?gallery=newwork

Thrifty Picks gallery of modestly priced multiples:
http://www.karenhanmer.com/thriftypicks

October 2014 Guild of Book Workers: Viva Las Vegas!