[GBW] Plainly Spoken Traveling Exhibit

Mary Uthuppuru mary at springleafpress.com
Wed Dec 11 09:54:38 EST 2013

Please excuse any cross posting.

PLAINLY SPOKEN
A juried traveling exhibit

The Midwest Guild of Book Workers traveling exhibit Plainly Spoken opened in Lawrence, Kansas on November 11, 2013 at the Kenneth Spencer Research Library at the University of Kansas. There have been great positive responses to the wonderful selection of books gathered there. If you are in the area, stop in to see some of the great work produced by our chapter members! The exhibit will travel to four more Midwest venues after Kansas, so please check the schedule below to see when it will be in your area.

In the meantime, please enjoy the wonderful ONLINE CATALOG put together by our webmaster Eric Alstrom.  There you will find beautiful photographs and descriptions of each binding. The catalog will soon be made available for free download so stay tuned!
http://midwestgbw.wordpress.com/exhibits/plainly-spoken/

EXHIBIT TIMELINE
November 11, 2013 - January 6, 2014
Kenneth Spencer Research Library
University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
January 31, 2014 - April 10, 2014
University of Michigan Library, Ann Arbor, MI
April 22, 2014 - July 8, 2014
Newberry Library, Chicago, IL
August 14, 2014 - November 30 2014
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
February 6, 2015- April 26, 2015
Minnesota Center for Book Arts, Minneapolis, MN

Please contact our Programs Chair, Mary Uthuppuru, mary(at)springleafpress(dot)com with any questions you may have or visit our website http://midwestgbw.wordpress.com/exhibits.