[GBW] Question about a Tool

Frellsen, Ann ann.frellsen at emory.edu
Tue Dec 10 22:31:38 EST 2013

The DVD "Peter Waters: Master Bookbinder", is not currently in the GBW library, and last I heard was unavailable, as Sheila was out of copies. At the most recent Standards event I put in a request that if more copies become available, we would like to purchase one for the GBW lending library. If that pans out, I'll announce the acquisition in the GBW Newsletter promptly!

Ann Frellsen, GBW Librarian
Collections Conservator
Emory University Libraries
Atlanta, GA 30322