[GBW] Children's Workshop Ideas

Mary Baughman mcboffman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 2 11:20:08 EST 2013

Hi Brien,

makingbooks.com  has years worth of ideas for you.
Susan is so generous, there is a lot of free information on the web site.
In addition to the free projects on the site,
note the tips section under the "for teachers" tab,
plus sources for supplies, and annotated bibliography.
Her publications are worth buying - and it is "cyber Monday".

Thanks for teaching kids how to make books

Mary Baughman