[GBW] GBW Membership Directory

Margaret H. Johnson marhiljoh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 10 13:03:13 EST 2010

I definitely find this a misstep. There remain members who do not
deal with the internet. You have simply written them off with this
action. How much does it cost for each member to have a printed
directory? If you can figure that out, then raise the dues just that
amount.

With all those hackers busily outing everything everywhere, how safe
is any information?

Margaret Johnson