[GBW] GBW Directory

Judy judy at signah.com
Fri Dec 10 13:30:30 EST 2010

I agree that opening up the directory to the web is asking for spam and
hackers and advertisements, of which I get far too many already.

I don't thing this was thought out carefully. Is there some way that
only GBW members can have access? I think that once the information is
on the internet in any form, it is accessible to anybody.

Signa Houghteling