[GBW] GBW Directory

Mark Andersson markjandersson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 13:04:33 EST 2010

Can I just pipe in and say this is not going to be an on-line directory.
It is going to be a pdf file you can download and print and bind.  Or
search on your computer.

Web crawlers won't go through a pdf file, especially one that they can't
get into because it's password protected.

I understand the reservations about an online directory, but this is not
going to be that.