[GBW] GBW Directory

Jane Brown jmccbrown at knology.net
Fri Dec 10 12:37:43 EST 2010

I have to voice agreement with Louise and Janice regarding the Directory.
When asked some time ago whether to list my name one the internet list,
I requested that it not be listed.

If enough people don't want their information listed the internet Directory will
be incomplete enough not to be very worthwhile as a GBW Directory.  With hackers
knowing so much more than I do I don't consider anything on the internet secure.
It will help to have the Directory only password accessible, but, that has its
problems as well.

I certainly understand the stand of the Board trying to make information
available and save money, but
I have to say, I'm not in favor of an on-line Directory -- granted, I'm old
school that likes paper.
(Maybe that is why I'm a bookbinder - though all books don't seem to be paper any
more either.)

Jane Brown