[GBW] GBW Membership Directory

Andrew Huot huota at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 09:46:12 EST 2010

As Peter mentioned, the new membership directory will be offered as a PDF rather
than the print version we've used in the past. The board decided to do this to
reduce expenses in printing and mailing and to put the membership fees towards
our other publications and member benefits. The PDF allows for searching quickly
and can still be printed if you'd like a paper copy around.

We have had many discussions about the best way to protect your information and
how to only share it with the membership. The directory will be available in a
password protected area of the website and a password will be emailed to the
members for access and to download soon.

Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns at
president at guildofbookworkers.org

Thanks

Andrew Huot
President, Guild of Book Workers