[GBW] Call for Entries-One Book, Many Interpretations: Second Edition

Margaret H. Johnson marhiljoh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 8 19:01:33 EST 2010

Marvel Maring,

Intent to Enter forms for our exhibitions are available on our
website: www.handbookbinders.org. Click on Exhibits, then scroll down
to 39th annual exhibition.

It will be necessary to join The Hand Bookbinders of California in
order to enter. This is the Annual Members Exhibition. You will find
a form for joining on the same website.

2012 will be the 40th anniversary of HBC . We hope you will join us
before that time in order to enter the 40th Exhibition, as well as
this year's exhibition.

If you have further questions, I'll try to answer them for you.

Margaret H. Johnson, Secretary.