[GBW] Bookbinding Courses

Judy Kohin aab at ahhaa.org
Wed Dec 8 13:59:25 EST 2010

Dear Andrea,

Check out the American Academy of Bookbinding's website for short courses in
Conservation. We are now offering a few courses at Don Etherington and
Monique Lallier's studio in North Carolina, which is not so far from you.
Don is teaching an introduction to book conservation, "Basics in Paper
Conservation and Sewing Structures" next summer, and that is a great place
to start. We also have the same course in Telluride in April with Renate
Mesmer, if you want to come to beautiful Telluride, Colorado.

Brenda Parsons is teaching "Restoration of Cloth and Leather Bindings,"
April May 9-13, 2011 in Telluride as well. This is just one week and will
give you a great introduction to book conservation.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any other questions.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Judy

Judy Kohin, AAB administrative director
American Academy of Bookbinding