[GBW] Bookbinding Courses

Jeff Altepeter bookbinding at nbss.org
Wed Dec 8 09:31:10 EST 2010

I'll second Chela's suggestions and confirm that you can certainly get
fundamentals at North Bennet Street School as well as the other schools
and book arts centers mentioned.  We have some well developed short
courses that are designed specifically for what you are looking for--
check out the workshop program at nbss.edu.
The Guild of Book Workers has a study opportunities list online, sorted
geographically, and I encourage you to check that out as well.
Best, Jeff

Jeffrey Altepeter
Bookbinding Department Head
North Bennet Street School