[GBW] Bookbinding Courses

andrea roehrs andrea.roehrs.06 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 19:41:03 EST 2010

Dear Guild of Bookworkers,

I recently joined this guild with the hope to get more involved with
local workshops and events in this field. I am a pre-program student
interested specifically in paper conservation and I am looking for an
introductory bookbinding course offered locally. I currently live in
Wilmington, DE. I have found a few great schools for bookbinding (The
School for Formal Bookbinding with Don Rash and The North Street
Bennett School), but I am looking for a course to teach me the basics.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,
Andrea