[GBW] Photography for Conservators

Nancy Schrock ncschrock at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 21:19:33 EDT 2009

I took this course when it was first offered about two years ago
because I had made the decision to move from slides to digital images
for the conservation lab at MIT.  It was an enormous help.  Yosi
Pozeilov is a great teacher and has an excellent manual that will
guide you afterwards (along with AIC guide to digital photography).

It is worth the investment if you are thinking of switching to
digital photography for your work, want color accuracy/consistency,
want to take a systematic approach to managing the digital files, and
have (or intend to buy) an SLR camera.  Attendees will be from all
areas of conservation so this will not help you shoot books in
particular or use a point-and-shoot camera.

Nancy Schrock