[GBW] Annual Arnold Grummer Press Sale

Peter D. Verheyen verheyen at philobiblon.com
Fri Dec 11 17:56:46 EST 2009

It's that time of year again - time for the annual Arnold Grummer Press Sale.

Save up to 20% on Arnold Grummer's beautifully made and reliable book
& paper presses thru December 31, 2009.

Presses include the:

QuikNip designed with bookbinders in mind.  (Full disclosure, I
(Peter Verheyen) helped design it. Workspace: 11.5 x 16 inches
between the posts. Daylight: 4 inches as shipped, but expanable with
post extension set to easily alter arch height. This press is my
personal favorite and great for the home studio and teaching
workshops.
<http://www.arnoldgrummer.com/product/presses/productDetails.cfm?prod_id=456>

      Sale price = $375.00

400 Standard Press for paper and books up to 8.5 x 11 inches. This
classic, portable press delivers 2000 lbs of even, controlled
pressure with 6 inches of daylight between the press floor and raised
platen.
<http://www.arnoldgrummer.com/product/presses/productDetails.cfm?prod_id=148>

     Sale price = $275.00

402 Large Press for paper and books up to 11 x 14. This classic,
portable press delivers 2000 lbs. of evenly controlled pressure.
Offers 6 inches of daylight between the press floor and fully raised
platen.
<http://www.arnoldgrummer.com/product/presses/productDetails.cfm?prod_id=147>

     Sale price = $299.00

All presses are made from baltic birch, hand crafted, fully
assembled, maintenance free, and made in the USA.

Limited inventory
Order today
Free shipping in the lower 48
To order or for more information go to <http://www.arnoldgrummer.com>