[GBW] registration open for GAS 2010 workshops

Daniel E. Kelm daniel.kelm at mac.com
Tue Dec 8 09:46:36 EST 2009

Please visit www.GarageAnnexSchool.com in order to view our 2010
program!

We have new, interesting workshops on the schedule as well as some old
favorites.

Instructors include Eric Alstrom, Martin Antonetti, Julie Chen, Peter
Geraty, Daniel Kelm, Art Larson, Nancy Leavitt, Linda Lembke, Julia
Miller, Suzanne Moore, Shawn Sheehy, and Pamela Spitzmueller.

I'd also like to draw your attention to our July concentration of
workshops. We are arranging to offer you--during July--the option of
housing, breakfast and dinner at Williston Northampton School, just
two blocks from the studio. This fine prep school has offered us use
of a new residential building that was constructed as an addition to a
Victorian home. We expect this to be a good value. We’ll know the
rates soon, so please contact us if you are interested.

Please note there are two new pages on our site: Private Study and Get
Involved.

We hope you will join us here in Massachusetts. Please help spread the
word among your friends about our workshop program.

Thank you!
Daniel

Daniel E. Kelm
Wide Awake Garage