[GBW] TeMPeR Forum

Pete Jermann pete at temperproductions.com
Thu Dec 3 09:56:14 EST 2009

I have started a discussion group on Facebook called the TeMPeR Forum.  The TeMPeR
Forum is a discussion group for owners and potential owners of TeMPeR Productions
bookbinding presses and equipment. It is a place to post questions, propose solutions,
solve problems and to show projects you have completed with the help of TeMPeR
bookbinding equipment.  It is a closed group meaning that you have to request membership.

If you would like to join:

*   If you are already a Facebook member, do a search in Facebook for "TeMPeR Forum."
    If the results come up and you don't see TeMPeR Forum, you might have to narrow your
    search to "groups" by clicking on the groups icon on the left side of the screen.  When
    you locate the listing for TeMPeR Forum, click on "request to join."  I don't think
    anything visible happens when you do this, but it will send the request to me.   Once I
    confirm the request you are a member of the list.

    2)   If you are not a member of Facebook, first you have to register.  Go to Facebook.com
    and fill out the registration form.  Its free and it's  simple.  Once you can become a
    member you can set up your privacy settings to match your degree of comfort.
    However, regardless of how public or exclusive you want to be, you can now join the
    TeMPeR Forum.  Go back to step one and follow the directions for members.

This is all new to me, but I am hoping it is a worthwhile endeavor.  The level of activity will
be determined by how active its members choose to be.

-

Pete Jermann
TeMPeR Productions
117 South 14th St.