[GBW] Symposium on Publishers' Bindings Feb. 22, NYC

Ocker, Ralph RalphO at BNBindery.com
Thu Jan 31 12:40:40 EST 2008

Claire, I guess I was waiting for some kind of application to mail.
Millie and I would like to sign-up. Where should we mail the checks to?

Ralph Ocker
O&T - SUTER CONSERVATION, LLC
Hand Bookbinding, Enclosures,
Book & Paper Conservation

17-B Palisade Ave
Emerson, NJ 07630-1821
201-265-0262,  Ext. 18      FAX: 201-265-588
Mobil: 201-638-5496

RalphO at BNBindery.com