[GBW] book-related videos needed for exhibit

Brea Black photobrea at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 12:18:27 EST 2008

Apologies for cross-posting

  I am co-curating an exhibit called “Books Outside the Binding” at the Alice C. Sabatini Gallery at the Topeka & Shawnee County Public Library in Topeka, Kansas. As part of the exhibit we would like to loop videos on different aspects of bookmaking -- specifically papermaking, bookbinding, and letterpress printing.

  I’ve done a little searching and come up with some great videos from the GBW. Unfortunately, they’re 3 hours long. We need something 30 minutes to 1 hour, something fairly basic so that people can circulate through the exhibit and pick up some good information in a relatively short period of time.

  Any suggestions would be appreciated. Please contact me off-list at bblack at tscpl.org.

  Brea Black
  Special Collections Librarian
  Topeka & Shawnee County Public Library