[GBW] Membership Directory and December newsletter

Cris C Takacs crisctakacs at alltel.net
Wed Jan 23 21:48:43 EST 2008

Dear GBW Members:

Please do not hit "reply" to this e-mail, but send e-mails to Membership at guildofbookworkers.org

It appears that some issues of the December GBW newsletter went astray. We need to know who did NOT receive their newsletter (which should have arrived at the end of December.)

Also, if you did not receive the new Membership Directory "September 2007" at the end of December or received an empty white envelope, let me know.

Replacements will be sent out and I will keep track of the numbers so that we can report it to the services handling the mailings.

Thank you for being members of the Guild of Bookworkers.
Cris Clair Takacs
Membership, GBW
112 Park Avenue, Chardon OH 44024
membership at guildofbookworkers.org