[GBW] textile conservator needed

Cynthia Mowery bookmakers at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 10 16:29:55 EST 2008

Hi Mr. Hales,

My name is Steve Collins and I am a textile conservator. I work two days a
week for Bookmakers, but have worked as a conservator in the DC area for 20
years. If you would like to send me some pictures of your artifact I maybe
able to give you an idea of the work needed.  Brierwood at cox.net I am listed
as a Professional Member of the AIC American Institute for Conservation.

Steve Collins.
703-799-2577

over the ----- Original Message -----