[GBW] Request for book repair instruction

Clare Manias cmanias at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 00:24:53 EST 2008

This is a request sent to me that I am forwarding to
the list, if you are interested, please contact Kay
Hancock. This organization will provide some
transportation to Hackensak from New York City.--Clare

I manage a small group of elementary school librarians
who are interested in a demonstration of book repair.
As you know public schools do not have the resources
to keep materials for rebinding.  They would like to
know how to make small repairs,etc.  Do you know
someone local who could do a gratis demonstration on
this subject on January 23 or May 20th.  Any help will
be greatly appreciated.  Thank you, Kay Hancock.

Kay Hancock
Bergen County Academies
200 Hackensack Avenue
Hackensack, NJ 07601