[GBW] Sinks

susan martin smartin310 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 11:26:32 EST 2008

At the NY Academy of Medicine we have successfully used for over 20 years a
large stainless steel photographic sink. I think you could find this at any
good supplier of photographic lab equipment and probably choose a size that
suits you. NYAM's is probably about 5' long, which often comes in handy when
washing really large items (posters, etc.). It is very easy to place
smaller, photo trays inside the steel sink, which is about 10" deep. It will
come with a drain and can be hooked up to your water supply and disposal.