[GBW] oregon college of art and craft exhibit

Eric Alstrom, GBW Communications Chair communications at guildofbookworkers.allmail.net
Thu Jun 28 11:35:02 EDT 2007

Cathy (and everyone else on the list):

If you need to change your email address for the GBW Email List, please see
the instructions on the GBW Email List webpage
<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/listserv.shtml>.

It is easy to make changes by yourself, from email address updates to
setting the nomail setting when going on vacation. All the options are
listed on one webpage which you access from the address above.

If you do have troubles, please let me know.  Email me at
<gbwlist at guildofbookworkers.allmail.net>.  I am happy to help, but I urge
you to try on your own first.  Just so you all know, I do not monitor email
address changes sent to Cris Takacs, our Membership Chair.  There are must
too many changes.

Thanks,
Eric