[GBW] Exhibition: Rand Huebsch, NYC April 27 - May 22, 2008

Clare Manias cmanias at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 14:10:24 EST 2007

This announcement was sent to me by the artist, I like
the images very much, but he does not have access to
the list so I am posting for him.

Happy New Year everyone!

Clare

The following information may be of interest to some
members of GBW:

Rand Huebsch
Limited-edition artist's books comprised of etchings
and embossments will be exhibited at the Donnell
Library Center, 20 West 53 Street (opposite the Museum
of Modern Art).
Dates: April 27 --May 22, 2008.
Hours: Mon, Weds, Fri: 10-6; Tues, Thurs: 10-8; Sat,
Sun: 1-5

On display will be many of the books represented on
the following website:
http://www.randhuebsch.com/books.html

In addition there will be newer books, including
one--"in a hot dry
place"--that uses an image-making technique that
Huebsch invented last year and calls "carbograph".  It
is the first book on this page:
http://www.vampandtramp.com/finepress/p/parrhasia-press.html

Clare Manias
cmanias at yahoo.com