[GBW] Talas Winter 2007 Newsletter

Aaron Salik aaron at talasonline.com
Thu Dec 20 16:04:20 EST 2007

Welcome to the first Talas Winter 2007 newsletter.

In this issue we feature new products, background of the Talas company, our
holiday vacation schedule, and an ongoing conservation project in Bhutan we
have been part of.

In future issues we will continue to expand the depth of the newsletter,
featuring projects, classes and events going on around the world in the
fields of bookbinding and conservation.  Should you be aware of or
personally involved in any relevant activities please feel free to share
them with us.

The Winter 2007 Newsletter can be downloaded here:
http://talasonline.com/photos/newsletter_2007/winter.pdf

Talas will be closed for vacation starting January 22nd through January 1st,
reopening January 2nd.  We wish all a very pleasant holiday and a prosperous
new year.

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas