[GBW] Oak Knoll Fest

Oak Knoll oakknoll at oakknoll.com
Tue Aug 28 10:31:50 EDT 2007

DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL REPLY FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. PLEASE
RESPOND TO orders at oakknoll.com

You are invited to Oak Knoll Fest XIV, taking place this year on October 6th
and 7th here in Old New Castle. Our theme is "The Renaissance of Letterpress
Printing" owing to the recent resurgence of interest in letterpress
printing, at colleges and universities in particular. Over forty presses
will be exhibiting their work, including several presses affiliated with
colleges or universities.

Click Here for the Fest Website:
http://www.oakknoll.com/FEST-XIV/

Click Here for a List of Our Press Participants:
http://www.oakknoll.com/FEST-XIV/participants.html

The Schedule of Events:

Saturday, October 6, 2007:
10-11AM: Speaker -Johanna Drucker, Robertson Professor of Media Studies at
the University of Virginia
12-5PM: Fine Press Exhibition and Sale

Sunday, October 7, 2007:
10-11AM: Panel Discussion - Tim Murray, Head of Special Collections at the
University of Delaware, will be moderator for this session. Kathleen Walkup,
Ashley Pigford, David Comberg, and Katherine McCanless Ruffin will be our
panelists this year.
12-3:30PM: Fine Press Exhibition and Sale

Everything in the store will be 20% off from Saturday, October 6 through
Monday, October 9 from 9AM-5PM for those attending the exhibition.

Don't miss your chance to attend the largest annual fine-press exhibition in
North America. October is just around the corner, so make plans now. A list
of accommodations and maps of the area are on our website. We can't wait to
see you!

Oak Knoll Books & Press
Ph: 1-800-996-2556
Fax: 302-328-7274
Email: orders at oakknoll.com

Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll at oakknoll.com web

http://www.oakknoll.com/

Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
bookseller