[GBW] "All in the Fold - More than just Origami" exhibition extended

bdrendel bdrendel at colum.edu
Fri Aug 24 14:17:48 EDT 2007

Hedi,
Good to hear from you. The exhibition is probably the best thing I have ever
done. I am very proud of it. The response has been tremendious.
Unfortunately there is no money for a catalogue. I will as some point cut a
CD of images and send to you....down the road.
What a short summer. Did not get any time to spend "summering" curating 3
shows in a row, (I'm nuts!!!) One day things will slow down a bit.
Hope all is well with you and your family.
Xoxo
Bill

    Bill Drendel
    Gallery Coordinator
    Columbia College Chicago Center for Book & Paper Arts
    1104 S. Wabash Ave.
    Chicago, IL 60605
    312-344-6684