[GBW] "All in the Fold - More than just Origami" exhibition extended

hedi hedikyle at comcast.net
Fri Aug 24 13:54:32 EDT 2007

Hi Bill,

I only wish I could see this exhibition. It sounds fantastic and just
up my sleeve.
Is there a catalogue or any digital images you could send my way?

I went to York to the Society of  Bookbinders Conference. After wards
I stayed a
few days with Dominic and Michael. We had a great time. I saw many
slides of PBI
at Oxbow this year and am looking forward to be part of the next one.

Hope you had a good summer and are well.

Cheers,
Hedi