[GBW] PVA

harcourt bindery info at harcourtbindery.com
Tue Aug 14 11:40:30 EDT 2007

Hi Lesha,
I am not sure you want the cheapest PVA, as PVA is a generic term and you
can get quality or something less.  For most bookbinidng purposes you will
want a PVA which dries clear, is flexible, and is acid=free.  We have a
formulation which we call Nicobond that serves these purposes.  It is
$8/pint; $14/quart.
With regards,
Sam Ellenport
c/o Harcourt Bindery