[GBW] Membership renewals and email address changes

Eric Alstrom, GBW Communications Chair communications at guildofbookworkers.allmail.net
Wed Aug 8 08:57:39 EDT 2007

Cathy (and all GBW members),

If your email address changes, you will need to change your email address
for the GBW Email List yourself.   Sending in an update to Cris Takacs, GBW
Membership Chair, will not automatically change your email list address.

To change the address you receive GBW Email List posting from, visit the GBW
webpages, which have easy instructions on how to do this yourself.

<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/listserv.shtml>

If you have trouble or have any questions about the process, please email me
directly at <gbwlist at guildofbookworkers.allmail.net>.

Thanks,
Eric