[GBW] Membership renewals

Cris C Takacs crisctakacs at alltel.net
Tue Aug 7 12:33:49 EDT 2007

By now, those of you on this list who are active Guild members should have received the August 2007 GBW newsletter. Next to your name on the label is a date.

If it is 6/07, 7/07 that means your membership renewal has not been received yet. You got the newsletter because you are in a "grace" period. We assume your renewal is "in the mail".

If the date on the labbel is 8/07, that measn you have to get the renewal in soon or let me know that you will be sending it.

If your renewal is not received BY THE TREASURER by Sept 1, 2007 you will not be in the directory.

I will be sending out more reminders by e-mail or mail later this week.

Cris Clair Takacs
Membership, GBW
112 Park Avenue, Chardon OH 44024
membership at guildofbookworkers.allmail.net