[GBW] San Francisco Binders in the News

Pamela Barrios pam_barrios at byu.edu
Fri Aug 3 14:58:02 EDT 2007

Kudos to Peter Verheyen and Karen Hanmer for the lively discussion in the
Guild of Book Workers Newsletter profile. They hit all the timely notes:
fine binding vs. artist books: online vs. offline (?).

Both deserve praise for the difficult task of tackling GBW Exhibitions, and
making them exceptionally successful.

Pamela Barrios